Black Bean Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Avocado Ranch
SERVES 6 | FINISH IN 60 MINUTES |
6 medium Sweet Potatoes
2 tbsp. Olive Oil, divided
1 Yellow Onion, diced
2 cloves Garlic, finely minced
1 can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
1 c. Dry Quinoa, cooked according to package directions
3/4 c. Frozen Fire Roasted Corn¬
1/2 Small Lime, juiced
1 tsp. Chili Powder
1/2 tsp. Cumin
3/4 tsp. Salt
For Topping: Green Garden Plant-Based Avocado Ranch
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Cook the quinoa according to the package directions.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Wash the sweet potatoes and pat dry. Poke each potato several times with a fork. Brush each potato with a small amount of oil and season with salt. Transfer to the baking sheet and roast for 40-45 minutes, until fork tender.
- While the potatoes are roasting, add 1 tablespoon of oil to a pan over medium heat. Add onion and sauté, stirring, for 5-6 minutes. Stir in minced garlic and cook for 2-3 additional minutes. Add cooked quinoa, black beans, corn, remaining tablespoon of oil, lime juice, chili powder, salt, and cumin and stir well. Cook over medium low heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and let cool for 7-8 minutes. Cut a slit in the top of each potato and remove some of the cooked sweet potato filling. Fill with the quinoa black bean mixture and top with Green Garden Avocado Ranch.
When someone writes an piece of writing he/she maintains the image of
a user in his/her brain that how a user
can know it. Therefore that’s why this piece of writing is amazing.
My website maeng da des it show up on drug tests
Thank you for the good writeup. It in reality was once a entertainment account it.
Glance complicated to far delivered agreeable from you!
However, how can we keep in touch?
Feel free to surf to my web page; delta 8 thc carts