Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos with Ranch
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 55 MINUTES
3/4 tsp. Salt
3 tbsp. Melted Vegan Butter
1/3 c. Vinegar-based Hot Sauce (like Frank’s Red Hot)
Green Garden Ranch
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Trim the cauliflower and cut into bite-sized florets. Toss the cauliflower in a large mixing bowl with olive oil. In a small bowl, stir together gluten free flour and salt. Add the flour slowly to the cauliflower, tossing between each addition until cauliflower is well coated.
- Transfer to a parchment paper-lined sheet pan and roast for 25 minutes. Stir a few times to make sure it cooks evenly.
- Melt vegan butter and whisk in hot sauce.
- Remove cauliflower from baking sheet, transfer to a large mixing bowl and pour the hot sauce mixture over them, tossing gently until well coated. Place a cooling rack on the sheet pan, and transfer cauliflower to the cooling rack. Return to the oven and roast for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and assemble tacos with buffalo cauliflower, avocado and cilantro. Drizzle with ranch.