Green Goddess Farro & Roasted Vegetable Bowl
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 60 MINUTES
1 head of Broccoli, sliced into small florets
2 large Carrots, diced
1 small Red Onion, sliced into wedges
6-8 oz. Mushrooms, thinly sliced
14 oz. Extra Firm Tofu, drained and pressed
1/4 c. Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1 c. Farro, cooked according to package directions
1 Avocado, thinly sliced
Green Garden Green Goddess Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400° ˚F.
- Drain tofu, pat dry and wrap in paper towel. Set something heavy on top and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prep all vegetables.
- When tofu is done pressing, slice into small cubes. Toss tofu and all vegetables with olive oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes, until tender and slightly crispy.
- Meanwhile, cook farro according to package directions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- To assemble bowls, start with farro, then top with roasted vegetables, tofu, avocado and drizzle with green goddess dressing.