Potato Skins with Green Garden Ranch Dip & Spread
SERVES 8 | FINISH IN 1 HOUR 40 MINUTES
10 small-ish Yukon Gold Potatoes
2-4 tbsp. Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1/2 c. Vegan Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Jalapeno, thinly sliced
Green Garden Ranch Dip, for topping
Salsa, for topping
Thinly Sliced Scallions, for topping
- Heat the oven to 400° F.
- Scrub the potatoes clean. Poke a few holes in each potato using a fork. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a large baking sheet and roast for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, until fork tender.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Slice each potato in half lengthwise and use a spoon to carefully scoop out most of the filling, leaving about 1/4″ on all the sides and the bottom.
- Brush each potato with more oil and salt, then place face side down on a baking sheet. Return to the oven for about 15 minutes, until crispy.
- Remove from the oven, flip, and top each potato with vegan cheese and a few thin slices of jalapeno. Return to the oven for another 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before topping each potato with a dollop of Green Garden Ranch Dip, salsa, and sliced scallions.