Tofu Nuggets with Green Garden Ranch Dip & Spread
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 60 MINUTES
14 oz. Extra Firm Tofu, drained and rinsed
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
Pepper, to taste
1 c. Panko Breadcrumbs
Green Garden Ranch Dip, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Drain the tofu and pat dry. Wrap in a clean dish towel or paper towel and set something heave on top to press for about 20 minutes.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and panko breadcrumbs.
- Slice the tofu into 1″ cubes. In a bowl, gently toss the tofu in olive oil until well coated.
- Place each piece of tofu in breading and gently press to make sure it sticks. Optional: spray each piece of tofu with cooking spray so it gets extra crispy in the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping the nuggets over halfway through, until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and serve with Green Garden Ranch dip.