Vegan Burrito Bowl with Avocado Dip
SERVES 2 | FINISH IN 45 MINUTES
1 c. White Rice, cooked according to package directions
1 can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
1 package Tofu, drained and pressed
2 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
1 tsp. Salt
3/4 tsp. Dried Oregano
1/2 tsp. Cumin
1 tsp. Chili Powder
1/2 tsp. Smoked Paprika
Pinch Cayenne Pepper
For Topping: Green Garden Avocado Dip & Spread, cherry tomatoes or salsa, cilantro, jalapenos, lime
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Drain the tofu and pat dry. Wrap in a clean dish towel or paper towel and set something heavy on top to press for about 20 minutes.
- Use your hands to crumble tofu into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and add oil. Once heated, add the tofu and cook for a few minutes, stirring well. Add salt, oregano, cumin, chili powder, paprika, and cayenne. Continue cooking for 5-7 minutes, until the tofu is crispy around the edges.
- Assemble the burrito bowl with cooked white rice, black beans, tofu, cherry tomatoes, and top with Green Garden Avocado Dip.